Welcome to Turlock Crush Volleyball, the premier volleyball club in the central valley. Our commitment to making volleyball accessible and enjoyable to all young athletes separates us from other clubs in the area. We invite you to learn more about us. Feel free to contact us here. We look forward to working to build your child into the best volleyball player possible.
Tryouts for 2018-19 Season
Sunday, November 4th
10-noon for ages 14 & under; 1-3 p.m. for ages 15 & over
At Pitman High School
Cost is $25 per player
October 21st and 27th
1-4 p.m. at Pitman High School
* Cost is $25 per clinic OR $45 to register for both clinics on 10/21
Turlock Crush Commitment Night 2018
Tuesday, November 13th in the Pitman High School LIBRARY
- 4:00-4:20 – 13-1 ($800)
- 4:20-4:40 – 14-1 ($900)
- 4:40-5:00 – 14-2 ($900)
- 5:00-5:20 – 15-1 ($950)
- 5:20-5:40 – 16-1 ($1,000)
- 5:40-6:00 – 15-2 ($950)
* Bring your 4 completed forms: Parent/Player Contract signature page, Crush Questionnaire, NCVA Letter of Commitment & USA Volleyball Medical Release
* Choose Turlock Crush as your club team on your NCVA login, so your daughter can be registered for tournaments
* Half of the deposit towards season fees is due! Amount above next to team.
* Checks or Cash & NO exceptions!
* Please make checks payable to Turlock Crush
* Players: please wear a sports bra and spandex in order to quickly try on sample jerseys and warmups
PARENT INFORMATIONAL MEETING
October 27th at 3:30 p.m. at Pitman High School Cafeteria
- All players must be NCVA registered prior to the clinic/tryout!!
- Please bring a copy of your CURRENT NCVA membership card with you!
- Don’t forget to renew your membership if you?re a returning player!